Cooking class in the down town of Yangon, half day tour (07:30 AM - 12:30 PM)
Learn to prepare several Burmese dishes during a half-day cooking experience in Yangon. Visit a local market and see typical ingredients found in Myanmar, then head to the kitchen for a hands-one cooking lesson that lasts about two hours. Afterward, feast on the meal that you helped to prepare to top off this culinary tour in Yangon.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Personal Fee and Tip
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Yangon (Rangoon), Yangon (Rangoon), Yangon Region
Local hidden market where we'll walk and go shopping for the vegetables, meats and fruits. Walking through the streets of Yangon, sitting at local tea shop for drinks and experience how Burmese people eat breakfast. We can eat as well. Then we'll go to the kitchen for preparing to cook.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.