Cooking Class in Kusadasi Ephesus
This is an exclusive private tour for who wish to explore Turkish Cuisine with Mediterranean influence. This is an in depth cultural tour that we will visit local home and get to know Turkish People's hospitality at first hand.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- The food we taste as much as your belly goes.
- Hotel / Port Pickup and Drop-off
- Professional Guide approved by Ministry of Culture and Tourism
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kusadasi Shopping Center, Yavansu Mah. Karaova Sok. No: 8/7 G-1, Kusadasi 09400 Turkey
Merhaba! We will meet at your hotel lobby or Cruise ship port exit for your cooking class and depart to our kitchen.
Over our class we will learn the art and science of cooking Turkish Cuisine. Being on the west cost to Aegean Sea you will get to learn Mediterranean Kitchen will be our main style. Herbs, Olive Oil, ingredients unique to our climate. Today you will not only learn how to cook but also you will get to know Turkish Culture. Kusadasi Cooking Class is the unique experience for Turkish Culture and for your taste buds.
After our class we will transfer you back to your starting point with warm memories and full belly.
Duration: 4 hours 10 minutes
Departure Point :Camikebir, Liman Cd. No:16, 09400 Kuşadası/Aydın, Turkey
Traveler pickup is offered
Your guide will meet you at the exit of Kusadasi Port right after you clear customs. Ports
- Kuşadası Çarşı, Camikebir, Kahramanlar Cd., 09400 Kuşadası/Aydın, Turkey
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour so this will be your own private class.
- There is no dress code for the day.
- Depends of the day we will also visit local market before we start our class.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.