Cooking Class in Athens with Shopping in Central Market & Lunch
Join our Greek Cooking Experience and shop, cook & enjoy local recipes & delicious dishes with the guidance of our professional cook & facilitator!
Aprons, gloves & all supplies for the workshop
A book with recipes
Visit to the Athens Central Market & shopping of the supplies
Reserved space for the workshop in a restaurant
Lunch (Main Dish, 2 Appetizers, Salad, Dessert, A Glass of Wine p.p. & Mineral Water)
Experienced, educated, certified & friendly staff (cook & facilitator)!
Our company is an innovative alternative tours / activities organizer, active since 2004.
per adult from
What's included :
- All the necessary equipment for the workshop (aprons, gloves, cookware, etc)
- Alcoholic Beverages - A glass of Wine per person
- Lunch - Main Dish, 2 Appetizers, Salad & Dessert
- Bottled water
- A souvenir book with recipes
- All Fees and Taxes
- Third party liability insurance
- Third Party Liability Cover
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Join our Greek Cooking Experience and shop, cook & enjoy local recipes & delicious dishes with the guidance of our professional cook & facilitator!
With the pocket money we provide you, you buy the vegetables you will use in your cooking at the Central Market of Athens, where numerous locals do their daily grocery shopping.
With the help of our professional and experienced cook, you learn how to prepare famous traditional Greek dishes.
You savor traditional appetizers, salads & main courses, such as Tzatziki sauce (yogurt, cucumber & garlic dip), Mini cheese pies (or Stuffed vine leaves "dolmadakia"), Greek salad, Stuffed vegetables (peppers & tomatoes) & your dessert: Chocolate salami! All prepared by you & served in a cozy restaurant located in the heart of Athens’ Historical Center!
• Central Market, Athinas 42, Athens 999-20 Greece
• Tzatziki - Yogurt, Cucumber & Garlic dip
• Mini Cheese Pies or "Dolmadakia" - Small cheese pies or Stuffed Vine leaves with rice
• Greek Salad - Tomato, Cucumber, Green Peppers, Olives & Feta Cheese
• Stuffed vegetables - Peppers & Tomatoes stuffed with rice
• Chocolate salami - Cold sweet with chocolate, biscuit & walnuts
Departure Point :Tzireon 12, Athina 117 42, Greece
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Our company complies with the Health Operating Protocol which has been issued by HATEOA (Hellenic Association of Tourism Enterprises in Outdoor Activities) & approved by the government for the safe operation of our activities due to Covid-19.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.