Cooking Class - Group Basis
Be whisked off on your gustatory adventure straight from your hotel lobby. A short ride through the city will bring you to the South area of Athens.
Learn the secrets of Greek cooking during your 3-hour Greek Group cooking class. Run in the heart of Athens you'll prepare an authentic 3-course meal and then get the chance to enjoy your creations over a glass of Greek wine. The recipes are yours to keep!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1 glass of wine or 1 beverage
- Bottled water
- Lunch - 3-course lunch
- R/T Transfers to and from your Hotel (Athens Centre located or coastline) - special rates extra quoted may apply if hotel is outside Athens limits.
- Cooking demonstration by an expert chef
- Entry/Admission - Psarades
What's excluded :
- Extra Drinks
- Extra Consumption
- Stop At: Psarades, Sintagmatarchou Zisimopoulou 52, Paleo Faliro 175 64, Greece
In that award winning restaurant customers will have the opportunity along with our chef to get familiar with mediterranean recipes while they are been demonstrated 3 courses of that cousine.
Duration: 3 hours
• Tzatziki - Tzatziki, is a dip, soup, or sauce found in the cuisines of Southeast Europe and the Middle East, made of salted strained yogurt or diluted yogurt.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
From your Hotel (Athens Centre located or coastline) - special rates extra quoted may apply if hotel is outside Athens limits.Please notice that extra charges may apply per person or in total of the group for pick-ups from hotels- villas- airbnb outside the proximity of our tour selected pick route. In that case we can provide round trip transfer for customer(s) convenience ad-hoc quoted as per location of customer(s)' property.
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Infant seats available
- Please inform us in food alergies you may have prior cooking lesson.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.