Cooking class experience at a Mendoza winery
Cooking class at a winery with a chef.
Wine tasting and gourmet lunch.
You eat the food you cooked.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Gourmet lunch with wine pairing
- Cooking elements
- Raw material
- Bilingual chef (spanish / english)
What's excluded :
- Tips, extras consumes
- On this experience you can be part of a great cooking class at one of the best known wineries of the region. We will be guided by a friendly and knowledgeable chef, who will show us different gastronomical techniques used in our province, as well as local ingredients. For about 2 to 3 hours we will learn the most genuine Argentinean tastes while cooking. The wine pairing with different varietals is a must of this tour. By the end of the class we will enjoy great lunch made with all that we cooked!
- Special clothing: cap, sunglasses, sunscreen, comfortable clothes and suitable shoes, additional mineral water.
- Safety tips: Report to the guide/driver about any special illness, allergy or Physical Restriction.
Remember to TAKE YOUR MEDICATION AND ADMINISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS.
- Insurance: Please, fill in the Risk Insurance Sheet provided by the guide/driver.
• Cooking class
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick up is included from Mendoza City and Chacras de Coria as well.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.