Cooking class and walk to Calcata
Come and discover Calcata, a charming medieval village, an artist's village, immersed in the Valle del Treja Park 50 minutes from Rome, live an unforgettable gastronomic experience, with a cooking class of traditional cuisine (homemade pasta!) In the Opera restaurant, located in a historic building in the heart of the village! A welcome brunch, great food and local wine are waiting for you!
per adult from
What's included :
- Cooking class
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Walk to Calcata
What's excluded :
I will welcome you to my restaurant in the heart of the magical village of Calcata, my home town 50 minutes from Rome, with a welcome brunch, we will then start a cooking class, based on Calcatese cuisine. We will prepare:
- visciarelle: a water and flour pasta typical of the territory
- calcatese sauce with tomatoes from our vegetable garden and smoothed pancetta
- saltimbocca alla romana
Once finished we will eat while tasting an excellent local wine. After lunch I will take you to visit the rest of the village, telling you about its particular history, we will stop in the various cliffs to enjoy the views offered by the nature of the Valle del Treja Park that surrounds Calcata! Step back in time and experience this magical experience!
• Il Borgo di Calcata, 01030 Calcata Italy
• Valle del Treja, Piazza Vittorio Emanuele II 4, 01030 Calcata Italy
Departure Point :Via della Pietá, 2, 01030 Calcata Vecchia VT, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.