Cooking Class & Cocktails in Mexico City
Discover our expert chefs Mexican cooking secrets and also learn to mix delicious mezcal cocktails with local fresh ingredients. Our hands-on cooking class and cocktail making experience it's the perfect match.
Enjoy great food and a fun and fascinating guide to making your own Mexican cocktails and authentic Mexican food at home.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Ingredients, cooking tools and recipes
- Professional English-speaking chef
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- You'll enjoy a great time cooking with our chef with fresh authentic mexican products, from local producers, and learning as well how to prepare delicious mexican cocktails
• Mexican Food Tours, 06600, Bucareli 165, Juárez, Cuauhtémoc, 06600 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
• HandMade Tortillas - Although our menu changes with the seasons, to have the most fresh products, we always prepare handmade tortillas. We love to share this recipe!
Departure Point :Bucareli 165, Juárez, Cuauhtémoc, 06600 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We keep our tours with small groups Good for avoiding crowds Taking safety measures
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.