Cook like Moldovans!! Private tour
Do you want to learn how to cook Moldovan traditional food? Today is your lucky day! At "Casa Parinteasca" Craft Centre you will get to know not only the Moldovan traditional costumes and ethnographic customs but you will also learn how to cook the best known Moldavian dish - "sarmale - cabbage or vine leaf rolls".
Here you will enjoy a very special lunch. Traditional dishes will be served with the best local wine, while the organic herbal teas, accompanied by homemade jams will surprise you with their amazing taste.
After lunch, we will visit the Honey Museum from Raciula, learn about the life of bees, taste a different kind of honey and other honey products. On our way back to Chisinau you will visit also Frumoasa Monastery.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guiding Services, Private Transportation, Admission Tickets
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses, Souvenirs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Chisinau City Hall, Stephan cel Mare Blvd., 83, Chisinau 2012 Moldova
Chisinau - the starting point
visit Parents House Museum from Palanca village
visit Honey Museum from Raciula village
Departure Point :Chișinău, Moldova
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.