Cook like a local with a Barcelona Grandma
In this hands-on cooking class with Grandma, assisted by a 'social cook' who'll translate, you'll learn how to cook Spanish and Catalan recipes passed down for generations, followed by dinner!
• Learn how to cook and then eat a 3-course meal made using Grandma's (or Grandpa's!) recipes
• Wine is included
• Located in the Santa Caterina neighborhood
• Communal cooking class and dining for 4 to 8 people
per adult from
What's included :
- Easy-to-follow cooking class for all levels
- Learn traditional recipes and improve your culinary skills
- Experience first hand the local culture and cuisine
- Red Wine, White Wine, Wine
What's excluded :
- About your host, Yves: "I'm a social cook focused on cooking experiences. 'Grandma’s Cooking Barcelona' wants to help share cooking traditions, allow Grandmas to have a great time, and generate an extra income. We offer hands-on cooking classes with real Grandmas willing to share their secrets to perfecting traditional Spanish and Catalan cuisine."
This experience has been hand selected by Eatwith, the world’s largest community for authentic culinary experiences. Eatwith experiences are top rated on TripAdvisor and are loved by thousands of travelers from around the world!
• Catalan Surf and Turf Dishes
• Vegetables and Catalan Romesco Sauce or Gazpacho
• Peras al Vi, Torrijas, or Mel & Mató
Departure Point :Avinguda de Francesc Cambó, Av. de Francesc Cambó, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.