Cook classic Italian dinner inspired by Roman grandmother
Enter the kitchen with Janice & Francesca and discover how to make their grandmother's special recipe of gnocchi with a rich and creamy tomato sauce which she created while working in the restaurant industry.
• In addition to learning how to make an Italian dinner, you will also get to eat your creation and recieve the written recipe!
• Red wine, white wine, spirits, and aperitif are included
• Cooking class and communal dining for 2 to 6 people
CHRISTMAS TIME: during the Christmas period the menu will be enriched with traditional Christmas dishes and the event conclusion times are indicative
per adult from
What's included :
- Easy-to-follow cooking class for all levels
- Bring home traditional recipes and culinary skills
- Experience first hand the local culture and cuisine
- Drinks and beverages (Red Wine, White Wine, Spirits, Aperitif)
What's excluded :
- About your host, Janice & Francesca: "Inviting a person to dinner is to take care of his happiness during all the time it passes under your roof.” We are Janice and Francesca, two sisters passionate about cooking and social-eating. Our grandmother Marcella, who has managed a restaurant in Trastevere for many years, gave us our passion for cooking."
This experience has been hand selected by Eatwith, the world’s largest community for authentic culinary experiences. Eatwith experiences are top rated on TripAdvisor and are loved by thousands of travelers from around the world!
• Mix of Italian specialties
• Gnocchi with tomato sauce and our special basil
• Turkey speck rolls with prunes or Polpettone -
• Seasonal mix vegetables
• Tiramisù - or Cake with savoiardi and lemon pastry cream and marsala
Departure Point :Via di Grottarossa, Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.