Conquer the northern mountain in Ha Giang - Tay Con Linh
At an altitude of 2,427 m, Tay Con Linh is one of the highest mountains in Vietnam, the rooftops of the Northeast Forest Mountains.
Tay Con Linh is a mountain range in the west of Ha Giang, although not the highest mountain in Vietnam, the conquest of the Northeast roof seems to be much more difficult than the high peak Fansipan. Because, the road to the Tay Con Linh is far away and has not been shaped into lines as the road to conquer the roof of Indochina, so that Tay Con Linh is worth to try.
On the way, you will be traveling through remote areas, very few inhabitants, almost isolated from the civilized world. Scenery change continuously from terrain, the "Snow Shan" old forests, bamboo forests. Conquering Tay Con Linh you also have opportunity to see the terraced rice fields created by local hill tribes here.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tours and transfers as mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
- 2 water bottles/day/pax.
- English speaking guide; local guide
- Accomodation as mentioned in the itinerary
What's excluded :
- Extra service
- Coke, Beer, Alcoholic drinks
Total Duration: 2 days 1 night
Difficulty: 4/6 grade
The average gradient:
Walk time: 7-8h per day (12-16 km)
Activities: trekking, hiking
A height of the peak: 2419 m
Day 1: On the first day we will reach the height of 1800m and sleep at a H'Mong house. From here up there are no more people's homes.
From centre of Hoang Su Phi, our motor rider will drive you through 15 km concrete road and 40 km dirt path to arrive in the centre of Tung San commune where is 800 above sea level. After having local lunch, you start your 8 km trek to Chung Phung village where is 1.600 m above sea level. On your way, you will admire rice terraced fields, old tea forests. Overnight at H'Mong ethnic homestay and tatse specilities in warmly and friendly atmosphere of local family.
Day 2: On the second day we will conquer the summit and return to destination.
After breakfast, you will follow 7km trek route to reach the top. Spend your time to capture the beauty of this spectacular landscape. After enjoying your picnic lunch, come back to Chung Phung by other way. Our motor rider will pick you up to return center of Hoang Su Phi. Then you will take a bus to Ha Giang or Ha Noi.
Departure Point :Nậm Dịch, Hoàng Su Phì, Hà Giang, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Nam Dich is close to 177 street, which is nearby Nam Son and is 3km away from us. We will pick you up at the bus stop.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- What to bring: bottle of water, raincoat, hat, sunglasses, trekking shoes, trekking pants or short, suncreen cream, Mosquito repellent.
- Cultural notice: The local people ussually make a toast with visitors by homemade wine, this is traditional way to express their hospitality. If you don't like to drink so much, just take a taste, it is a unforgettable experience.
- Noise notice: in the night time, you may listen to some noise like as the sound of insects, livestocks and dogs barking. Or in the early morning, you will hear the sound of begging labor day from local people. All of them is the semplice sounds in the peaceful land, and you will soon get used to with them.
- Weather in Tay Con Linh: this is trully highest moutian in the northeast Vietnam, so the temperature here is about 18-24 degrees
- Dangerous animals: maybe there are some dangerous animals in the remote areas like as tiger, snack, but you can feel secure because they ussually live in deep jungles.
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.