Congo Combo ( Hanging Bridges and Zipline Adventure)
By the time we reach the 6th cable, your confidence level will be high, so you can let go and let the guide control your braking, while you focus only on the views and the thrill of the ride. Next we will stop for the popular Tarzan Swing and our surprise challenge.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
This combined adventure begins at a reserve of 240 hectares (600 acres) of protected land. Where we will walk a 3 km (2 mile) circuit with 16 bridges ranging from 5 to 100 meters (16 to 328 ft.) and up to 60 meters high (196 ft.). There is also an optional additional trail to a small waterfall to get some priceless pictures. This spectacular piece of primary rainforest is home to many species of birds, plants, reptiles, mammals, and insects which our naturalist guide will help you to locate among the dense vegetation.
The second part of this combo tour takes place in our zipline park, Arenal Canopy Adventure. Our expert zipline guides will welcome you before helping you into your gear and providing a safety briefing. Next, we will head up the first platform with a height of 25 meters (80 ft.) to begin our way across 8 cables that will take us through 2 km (1.2 miles) of beautiful rainforest.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.