Condor canyon full day from Cusco
Do not have enough time to visit the Colca Canyon condor flight in Arequipa? We have a new route to see the flight of the condors in Cusco.
- You will be able to appreciate diverse landscapes that surround the place:
Mountains, ravines and the snowy ones of Humantay and Salkantay.
- You will visit the archaeological sites of Killarumiyoc and Tarawasi and the Condor Canyon.
- An adventure recommended for people who like to walk, enjoy and learn from the local culture, the flora and fauna existing in the place.
- One of the few places in Peru and the world where you can appreciate and see this beautiful show.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up at the hotel.
- Round trip transfer.
- Bilingual tourist guide ( For other languages, consult ).
- Lunch box lunch.
- Income to Killarumiyoc, Tarawasi, Cañón del Cóndor.
- First aid kit.
- Entry/Admission - El Mirador de Los Condores Cusco
What's excluded :
- Food: Breakfast, Dinner, Snacks.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tarawasi, Limatambo, Cusco 08641 Peru
Start: 6:00 a.m.
The trip begins in the city of Cusco.
During the tour we will visit two beautiful and interesting archaeological centers: Quillarumiyoc and Tarawasi, which were possibly used as astronomical observatories and places of rest for the Incas.
We will continue to the town of Limatambo where we will have lunch and then continue to the Andean community of Chonta.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: El Mirador de Los Condores Cusco, A, Limatambo 08471 Peru
From the viewpoint we will have a spectacular view of the Apurimac Canyon and we will have the opportunity to appreciate El Cóndor, the largest carrion bird in the world, considered the sacred bird in the Andean cosmovision.
After visiting and enjoying this beautiful trip we will start our return to the city of Cusco, arriving at the hotel at approximately 8:00 p.m.
End of service
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Cusco: Recojo en su hotel.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We recommend you bring: Bottle with water, hat, sunscreen, hiking shoes, long pants, rain jacket or poncho, cookies, chocolates, sweets.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.