Concrete Giants Tour
During “CONCRETE GIANTS TOUR” in Tbilisi the guests will experience an extraordinary journey with unforgettable architectural goliaths of the city.
• Get unbelievable stories about the history of Soviet Georgia and explore the way homo-Soviets’ live away from the touristic urban center.
• Guests will discover Soviet apartments of Tbilisi and travel with SOVIET CLASSIC CAR VAZ 21011.
• Here, you will hear more about the recent history of Georgia than anywhere else.
• Homo Soviet offers services of professional guides whose lives are personally connected with the era that they talk about.
• Guides will not annoy you with irrelevant historical details.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - The Chronicle of Georgia
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Chronicle of Georgia, Chronicles of Georgia Temqa, T'bilisi, Georgia
Monument from 1975-1985
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Rose Revolution Square, T'bilisi, Georgia
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.