Concha y Toro Vineyard Tour
This is an ideal excursion for lovers of good wine, as they can meet one of the most important wineries worldwide, and the largest in South America, through our tour through the Concha y Toro vineyard.
The walk will take us to the town of Pirque, where the vineyard is located. On the tour you will visit the Patronal House, the vineyards, the wineries and the wine shop.
It includes a tasting of its most famous wines.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up & Drop off from selected hotels
- Vineyard entrance
- Professional Guide
- 3 wine tasting
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Casona Concha y Toro
What's excluded :
- Extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pirque, Pirque, Santiago Metropolitan Region
We will leave at 13 hrs to arrive after 40 minutes to Pirque. Here we will be greeted by a guide in Don Melchor square, who will invite us to enjoy a panoramic view of the Pirque vineyard accompanied by a glass of wine, to be able to immerse ourselves in the aromas and flavors that arise from our passage in this centenary winery.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Casona Concha y Toro, Av. Concha Y Toro 2055, Pirque, Región Metropolitana, Chile
We will visit the old park with our glass in the hand while we appreciate the Casona of Pirque, residence of the Concha y Toro family. Here, more than 100 years ago, the largest wine company in the country was born.
We will learn more about the development of the vines, the cultural management, and the technology that together generates a top quality performance. As a flourish, we can taste a glass of Cavernet Sauvignon while we know the old facilities.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels. If your hotel is outside the geographic area, we will confirm you the closest meeting point. Indicate the name and address of your hotel.
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance. In case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.