Comuna 13 Tour Graffiti by Sag Tour Medellin
I am Juan Carlos, founder of Sagtourmedellin. We are a local tour guide company dedicated to offering you more than just a tour ... rather, we offer you a beautiful life experience, loaded with the most exciting moments you will never forget. Come visit our commune where you will find many stories accompanied by art, color and life do not miss this great experience
To be considered one of the most dangerous cities in the world, to be named now as one of the most innovative and incredible to be inspired and to be able to see and bear witness to the aspirations and the strong desire of a people of Medellín, particularly the people of comuna 13 .and thus create and paint a beautiful future for themselves and their children.
A strong and dark past that has prevented us from seeing God's wisdom and plan, the people of Medellín are living proof that no matter what happened. it's time to move on and be an example of life to the world
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water - ice cream
- Snacks - ice cream
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Escaleras Electricas De La Comuna 13, Carrera 110, Medellin Colombia
It is an artistic, cultural and political tour, through the commune 13 .. Its history and transformation through culture and art, and where it is connected to the escalator project that shows us; As the mixture of architectural innovation and urban art, it generates a new vision of change, overcoming, hope, love, life and progress of a community charged in the past by a war.
First we will take the bus to go to the neighborhood July 20, and then we will go to the escalators in the Independencies 1 neighborhood, where in the tour we will observe the largest outdoor urban art gallery in Colombia, and in it we will find murals and graffiti of different local and foreign artists.
and we will also visit the interior of a house of one of the inhabitants of the sector and will tell us their stories while offering us a refreshing sugarcane drink, whose value will be simply a tip. which is the means of subsistence that the owner of the house has.
Share with us the graffiti tour in Medellín and discover the turbulent history and its miraculous transformation of the 13th commune of Medellín, once considered ... the most dangerous neighborhood in Colombia.
• Graffiti Tour
• Round trip bus ticket to San Javier metro station
• Complimentary ice cream (typical of Medellín)
• Guide in Spanish - English
• Duration 2: 30 minutes.
• Visit escalators
• History of the commune 13
• Show break dance and rap
• Viewpoint of the city of Medellín.
• Visit the interior of a house of its inhabitants.
• At the end of the tour you will have fun doing a graffiti (tag)
Departure Point :Estación metro san javier, Cra. 95 #96-29, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- • The use of face masks is mandatory to enter the facilities. • The temperature of suppliers and customers should be taken at the moment they require to enter the facilities. • It is not allowed to enter people with flu symptoms or temperature higher than 38 C
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.