Comuna 13 + Downtown + Antioquia Museum Medellín City Tour 6H
Medellin is known as the City of Eternal Spring and we want to show you why. Come and join our private city tour: our most comprehensive tour in the city. Get personalized insights from our expert guide and visit the most iconic places of Medellín: Comuna 13, downtown and Antioquia Museum, San Antonio Park. Aside you will have both a culinary experience at a coffee shop and a juice taste at a local market. Spend your day seeing the whole nine yards!
● Historical landmarks in downtown Bogota
● Tick off top attractions including Antioquia Museum, Comuna 13, Memory House Museum, La Playa Avenue
● Understand Medellín political, economic and social context
● Local experiences of traditional food tasting: coffee and natural juices
● A day full of contrasts, experiences and memories of Medellín from local’s perspective
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All risk insurance
- Fruit and juice tasting
- Gran Colombia Tours Guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Coffee tasting
- Entry/Admission - Cable-car station Santo Domingo
- Entry/Admission - Comuna13
- Entry/Admission - Museo de Antioquia
- Entry/Admission - Placita de Florez
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cable-car station Santo Domingo, Medellín, Medellin, Antioquia, Colombia
Start your day by meeting our local guide at your hotel. He will take you to our first stop: Comuna 13. Here, you’ll take the Metro cable car to get to the comuna, where you’ll be part of its famous graffiti tour.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Comuna13, Medellin Colombia
As the tour gets immersed in the graffiti area, you will get to listen to the history on how a kind of art which started like action of vandalism, even punished with jail, grew into the most iconic features of this comuna.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Museo de Antioquia, Calle 52 #52-43, Medellin Colombia
Outside the museum you can find the sculptures of Fernando Botero, a famous Paisa artist. Inside Antioquia Museum, you will delight yourself with a mix of national and international art in its several rooms.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Plaza Botero, Medellin Colombia
Right outside, we will go to visit the flea market, to then head to Parque Bolívar, and listen to the history behind its church and foundation. Then, we will visit a traditional coffee shop downtown to have a typical coffee in the Colombian way and learn in depth about the different kinds of preparation.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Placita de Florez, Calle 50, Medellin Colombia
Once you are all satisfied, we will walk along Junín pedestrian street, this one will take us to La Playa Avenue. This is an important street where the first houses were built in Medellin. You will walk all the way up this avenue and will find Placita de Flores market, a traditional market where you can get organic fruit. Here you’ll have a well-deserved fresh juice after a long walk.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Parque San Antonio, Cra 48 numero 63-04 Between Calle 45 & 47, Carrera 46 & 49, Medellin 050012 Colombia
From there the tour will go down to meet San Antonio park where we will be waiting for the driver who will drop you off at your destination, setting the end of the tour.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up our clients anywhere within Medellin city - hotels, hostels, Airbnb, vacation rentals, points of interest, and also at José María Córdova International Airport.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- At Gran Colombia Tours we ensure your well-being and safety. Our team of tour guides, drivers, and collaborators are prepared to assist you by complying with all biosecurity protocols. We protect ourselves from COVID-19 with all the measures to welcome you back.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.