Complete Santorini Wine Experience
As Santorini Wines are famous all over the world, we strongly believe that all visitors of our unique island should get at least a small taste of the volcanic wines that are locally produced.
Follow us on an amazing 6 hours tour in which you will have the chance to see 4 different local wineries taste some of the most delicious and aromatic local wines, get the best guidance from expert sommeliers and visit the most interesting and impressive Wine Museum.
In this tour you will get to see amazing places, meet locals, get the greatest tips regarding the island and always in the most enjoyable way spend a day in Santorini full of new and exciting experiences!
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Santo Wines
- Entry/Admission - Avantis Winery Santorini
- Entry/Admission - Estate Argyros
- Entry/Admission - Wine Museum Koutsogiannopoulos
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santo Wines, Pyrgos Kallistis 847 00, Greece
We will visit the Oenotourism Center and learn things about the local production of wine, we will also have the chance to taste the local wines! As the location is also amazing, in Santo Winery,you will also have free time for photos and shopping.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Avantis Winery Santorini, Fira 847 00 Greece
The winery operates exclusively as a production area, where all of Avantis award winning Santorini wines are vinified. It is located in Vothonas and it is called ‘’atelier’’, as they create wines that speak in the heart of the winelovers.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Estate Argyros, Episkopi Gonia, 84700 Greece
Established in 1903, Estate Argyros is run by Matthew Argyros, 4th generation of winemakers. Based in Episkopi Santorini, the winery owns 120ha of vineyards with ungrafted -original rootstock - phylloxera safe plants averaging 70 years old, including some of the oldest vines on the island which are over 200 years old.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Wine Museum Koutsogiannopoulos, Epar. Od. Messarias - Archeas Thiras, Vothonas 847 00 Greece
Koutsoyannopoulos Wine Museum has everything a visitor would want to know about winemaking in one of the most unique places on earth. With the Koutsoyannopoulos family knowledge and historical exhibits, guests will get a glimpse of what life was like as a winemaker here.
This one of a kind museum happens to be nestled in a cave and because of its unique position this natural labyrinth is eight meters below ground and 300 meters long. It took our family twenty one years of hard work, patience, and perseverance to complete the wine museum in this remarkable location, but it was all worth it.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup guests from all Santorini Hotels, Airbnb's, Villas etc.If hotel is not accessible by our vehicles due to restrictions, pickup will be held from the closest pick up walking distance location .For travelers arriving by Cruise ships:The meeting point is always the top station of the cable car.For all travelers starting the tour from the Airport, Port & Cable Car station, a member of our team will be waitting holding a sign with your name on it.Airports
- Santorini Airport, Greece
- Santorini Port Athinios
- Ammoudi Port in Oia
- Vlychada Port
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/31/2020 - 11/2/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our company has successfully attended the Health Protocol Training Program and the provisions and is certified, in the context of taking action against of the COVID-19 infection in the direction: Transportation, travel agencies, tourist buses The program was implemented by Κ.Ε.Κ.G. GENNIMATAS SA
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.