Complete City Walking Tour from Melbourne
Learn about marvellous Melbourne's colourful history
Enjoy one of Melbourne's best coffees at an iconic cafe
Finish the tour with a local beer at Melbourne's oldest and most historic pub
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- 2.5-hour comprehensive walking history tour
- Classic Melbourne coffee
- A local beer
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria
Experience Melbourne behind the scenes, uncovering unique and hidden laneways and street art.
Explore the city with a local who can share the history of the city as well as point out things to do after your walking tour is done. See the real Melbourne on this tour.
Conclude your tour near the Old Melbourne Gaol, where you will learn about Australia’s most infamous bush ranger. After your tour is finished, stop at a classic Australian pub where you can experience traditional Aussie food.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Gordon Reserve, 74-108 Spring St, East Melbourne VIC 3002, Australia
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.