Complete Cairo tour with tickets and Lunch
On this tour we'll explore the historic center of Cairo, touring all its unmissable locations: the Cairo Citadel, the Mohamed Ali Mosque, the Khan el-Khalili market, and the Egyptian Museum, where the tomb of Tutankhamen can be found
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Qualified Egyptologist tour guide
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees to mentioned sights
- All taxes and service charge
- Entry/Admission - Cairo Citadel
- Entry/Admission - Khan Al-Khalili
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Entry/Admission - Coptic Cairo
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cairo Citadel, Salah Salem St, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Having picked you up from your hotel first thing in the morning we make our way to the historic center of the largest city in Africa.
Our first stop will be the Cairo Citadel, an enormous medieval fortress which has become the best known non-ancient monument in the city. Inside we'll take a look at the beautifully decorated Mohamed Ali mosque, known as the alabaster mosque for the soft white stone from which it is built.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Khan Al-Khalili, Cairo Egypt
Leaving the fortress behind, we'll make our way to the Khan el-Khalili market, the most famous in Cairo, and whose labyrinthine streets are like a real open-air museum. Khan el-Khalili is the perfect place to buy souvenirs and reproductions of objects from ancient Egypt.
We'll stop to eat after visiting the market, with a menu including various salads and a main course accompanied by rice and vegetables. And for dessert, a refreshing fruit salad.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
In the evening we'll dedicate three hours to the Egyptian Museum, the most important museum not just in the country, but perhaps in the world. Here you can find the masterworks of the ancient period, and the star attraction the legendary treasures of Tutankhamun.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Coptic Cairo, Cairo Egypt
We'll pass through Coptic Cairo, one of the most unique neighborhoods in the city, visiting Al-Muallaqa, better known as the hanging church, constructed as it was upon the ruins of the tower of Babylon. Then nearby we'll see the Ben Ezra Synagogue, found where it was thought the baby Moses was found thousands of years ago. Then to finish, we'll head to the church of Saints Sergius and Bacchus also known as the cave church, where the holy family were hidden after fleeing to Egypt.
The experience then ends back at your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up you from any place in Cairo or GizaAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.