Complete 5-Hour Private Walking Tour of St. Petersburg
Get absorbed in a charming atmosphere of enigmatic St. Petersburg! Starting with a historical center, unveil the secrets of the legendary fortress. Touch the centuries-old walls of Orthodox church, magnifying its great domes and bronze pediments. Explore a historical Russian style of the 19th century while enjoying colorful domes of the Church on Spilt Blood.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional private guide service
- Hotel pick-up
- Entrance tickets
- Entry/Admission - Peter and Paul Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Peter and Paul Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood
- Entry/Admission - The State Museum St. Isaac’s Cathedral
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Kazan Cathedral, Kazanskaya Sq., 2 Metro Nevskiy Prospect, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
When walking along the Nevsky Prospect in the city of St. Petersburg you just cannot ignore its most beautiful cathedral. Ticket sales is well organized - there are several ticket offices in front of the cathedral, and the queue was rather short. Inside everything is covered with icons. Even its mosaic floor is made of marble.
Stop At: Peter and Paul Fortress, Petropavlovskaya Fortress, 3, St. Petersburg 197022 Russia
The entrance to the castle is onto the bridge, which hides the sculpture of a rabbit. The entrance is through a gate with a crest. Quite impressive!
There is an unusual monument to Peter the Great, established after the death of the emperor. You will step on the walls and take many beautiful panoramic pictures.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Peter and Paul Cathedral, Sobornaya Sq., 1 Petropavlovskaya Fortress, St. Petersburg 197046 Russia
This is the place where St. Petersburg was founded. At noon a gun is always firing - it is a special ceremony. You can go to the beach, walk around the fortress wall, enter the cathedral or into the prison cells.
This fort has so much history over 300+ years. As a prison in the Soviet era, vantage point to view St. Petersburg but most of all to me, the cathedral of the czars and Romanoff family. Not to be missed.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, Griboyedova Kanala Emb., 2B/A, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
Built on the site of the assassination of Emperor Alexander II this is an ornate and beautiful church in the Russian style. It is centrally located in St Petersburg and well worth exploring.
Unbelievable artistry. Creating what looks like paintings inside with tiny glass tiles. Hard to believe it’s possible! Really hard to take it all in.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: The State Museum St. Isaac’s Cathedral, St Isaac_s Square, 4 Nevskiy Prospekt metro station, St. Petersburg 190000 Russia
Another fabulous cathedral in St.Petersburg. St. Isaac's has the third largest dome in the world. Fabulous city view from top. Lots of fabulous artifacts. Well worth the visit.
Emblematic Imperial cathedral which dominate the panorama of the old town since two centuries. Here meet together monumental architecture, grandiose interior decor, glory of Russian Empire and the spirit of the city. Must seen!
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Palace Square, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 191186
Traveler pickup is offered
Guests may be picked up from ANY HOTEL/APARTMENT located in the city center or 6km/miles away from it. Guide will be waiting in your hotel lobby or near the building where your apartments is locates. Guide will be holding a sign with your last name written on it.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.