Community - Based Tourism at Huay Khom Village, Chiang Rai
"Because we think it is crucial to support community and environmental projects."
Travel Seeker new package will get you involved in Community-based tourism at Huay Khom Village, Chiang Rai, Northern of Thailand. A Christian Karen Village, 20 km from the city, full of rich natural resources, where guests will be able to learn about the inter-relationships with the natural world. Guests will also have an opportunity to experience and learn about the community and the environment through fun, hands-on activities led by local guides. These include cotton weaving, jungle trekking, natural dyeing and etc.
Transportation fee not included: 500THB, if you would like us to pick you up, please let us know the details through WhatsApp
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- 1 Day Guide
- Lunch - Organic
What's excluded :
- Transportation (Optional)
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Travel Seeker, 359 M.1 Sriroonthorn Road, Cherngtalay, ตำบลเชิงทะเล อำเภอถลาง ภูเก็ต 83110, Thailand
- Learning how to do "Cotton Weaving"
- Trekking to Pineapple Plantation, Rice Fields, waterfall and Visit Karen, Akha and Lahu Tribes. (3-4 hours trekking)
- Including 1 organic meal
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Mae Yao, Mueang Chiang Rai District, Chiang Rai 57100, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up customers from anywhere in Chiang Rai City Area (Transportation fee not included: 500THB)Airports
- Chiang Rai Airport, Chiang Rai Thailand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.