Commune 8 - Urban Transfomation
We are the first to create a tour in the Commune 8 of Medellín, a vulnerable neighborhood that has had a great urban and social transformation in recent years by the arrival of the first modern tram in Colombia, two metrocables to connect to the most remote neighborhoods and the Circunvalar Garden being a park full of beautiful nature, birds and one of the best views of the city. In addition, we work hand in hand with the local community so that tourism impacts positively.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Snacks - Bananas
- Entry/Admission - Jardin Circunvalar
What's excluded :
- We do not include the metro and cable car tickets. You must buy them in advance.
- Entry/Admission - Line MetroCable H
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jardin Circunvalar, #17a- a, Cl. 56h #17a145, Medellin, Antioquia, Colombia, Medellin 050034 Colombia
This is the first green belt that is built in a city in Colombia. Its objective is to limit the urban growth of the city towards the hillsides, protect biodiversity and generate quality public and natural space in the most vulnerable neighborhoods of the Commune 8.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Line MetroCable H, a 12a-36,, Cl. 50 #12a-2, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
This is one of the newest metrocables in Medellín and will be one of the two we will visit on our tour. Here you will find beautiful works of street art on the walls of the stations and one of the best views of the city.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :San Antonio, Medellin, Antioquia, Colombia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.