Commune 13 + Graffiti Tour + Private Transportation
I am Julian Montoya since 2012 I work with adventure tourism especially with paragliding activity. Julian is the founder of one of the best paragliding flights companies in the city of Medellin, I am also a community manager and social media expert, passionate about my city, I love Medellin and I want to show it to you from all points of view. I want you to go in love with our city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Handmade cream
- Entry/Admission - Comuna13
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Comuna13, Medellin Colombia
We will walk the streets of commune 23 and the escalators
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We go to look for them to their location and we leave them there again.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.