Commercial vs Craft Tequila Experience
While some tours stick to the most famous distilleries, others choose to explore the booming artisanal scene. We believe neither can be missed and have tailored a full-on experience that will transform you from casual tequila drinker into tequila aficionado.
Our first distillery is inside an 1870's hacienda, a unique blend of ancient tradition and modern technology. You'll tour both the stunningly beautiful old distillery and the new factory, where a jimador will show you how the outer layers of the plant are shaved-off to reveal the heart of the agave. Our visit ends with an enticing tequila tasting.
We’ll also visit one of the few artisanal family-run distilleries, where you'll meet the producers face-to-face and get a very generous taste of what tequila is supposed to be like.
We'll stop at Tequila’s main square, where you’ll have time to explore the town, enjoy lunch or indulge in an extra tequila tasting. And we'll of course visit the famous Cantaritos on our way back.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Snacks - Cooler with drinks and snacks for the day
- Entrance to two distilleries
- Tequila tastings
- Entry/Admission - Tequila Herradura
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Campos de agave, Sin referencia 195(B, Obrera 1, 46400 Tequila, Jal., Mexico
We'll stop at a beautiful field where I'll tell you all about the cultivation process and how it affects the taste of your tequila.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Tequila Herradura, Casa Herradura, Amatitan 445380 Mexico
Our first distillery is inside an 1870's hacienda, that delivers a unique blend of ancient tradition and modern technology.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cantaritos el Güero, Carretera internacional libre Guadalajara - Tepic km 49 #4970, La Meza, 45380 Amatitán, Jal., Mexico
On our way back to Guadalajara, we’ll visit the famous Cantaritos, where the tequila flows all day and night.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and drop-off are included for certain neighborhoods, such as Centro Histórico, Americana, Monraz, Chapalita, Providencia, Santa Tere, etc.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Groups have been temporarily reduced to a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.