Comino Island: including Blue Lagoon, Crystal Lagoon & sea caves
Join Captain Jon and his friendly crew onboard the Sea Adventure. Spend a full day on the Island of Comino, utilising the facilities of our family-run catamaran. Our vessel provides the perfect base to ensure a great day out.
Stop for swimming in not one, but two amazing locations:
Crystal Lagoon - Comino's more exclusive lagoon. It is perfect for enjoying activities from the boat such as, sliding into the sea from the huge waterslide, viewing the marine life from the underwater windows and/or snorkelling inside the amazing Crystal Lagoon caves.
Blue Lagoon - a small bay with shallow, azure-coloured water. Without a doubt it is the biggest attraction that brings people to this little Island. A great place to relax, swim and snorkel. Benefit from our prime mooring position allowing you to fully appreciate the best views of the Blue Lagoon from the comfort of our fully equipped catamaran.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Entering sea caves
- Crystal Lagoon & Blue Lagoon
- Slides, sun loungers, toilets, showers etc..
- Submarine Vision - underwater windows
- Commentary in English, Italian, French, German & Polish
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks ( Available to purchase)
- Snorkelling equipment for hire €5.00
- Personal item lockers for hire €2.00
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off - purchase available. Check your ticket for more...
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Valletta, Valletta, Island of Malta
We have several pick-up locations around Valletta. Prices start from €5.00 per person. Once you have bought the tour, details how-to book, your transfers will be on your ticket.
Pass By: Sliema, Sliema, Island of Malta
We have several pick-up locations around Sliema. Price starts from €5.00 per person. Once you have bought the tour, details on how to book your transfers will be on your ticket.
Pass By: Saint Julian's, Saint Julian's, Island of Malta
We have several pick-up locations around St. Julian's. Price starts from €5.00 per person. Once you have bought the tour, details on how to book your transfers will be on your ticket.
Pass By: Qawra, Qawra, Island of Malta
We have several pick-up locations around Qawra. Price starts from €2.00 per person. Once you have bought the tour, details on how to book your transfers will be on your ticket.
Pass By: Sea Adventure, Dawret II-Gzejjer, San Pawl il-Baħar, Malta
We operate all year round, according to weather conditions and depart daily from the tourist town, Bugibba. Transfers from and to your accommodation are available upon request, although a surcharge is applicable, according to your pick up/drop off location.
On our modern and stable catamaran, the journey to Comino Island takes approximately one hour with onboard commentary in English, French, German, Italian & Polish.
From the open sea, you will experience Malta from an ideal vantage point. We cruise close to the coast, witnessing Malta’s magnificent naturally formed coastline, including its enormous cliffs, rocky nooks and crannies.
You will pass the tiny Island of St. Paul’s, viewing the statue of the apostle Saint Paul, rising high into the sky. You will visit magnificent sea caves, allowing you the opportunity to take amazing photographs.
Stop At: Crystal Lagoon, Ghajnsielem, Malta
June - October
In the morning, we stop for 1hr at the stunning but less well known Crystal Lagoon. It is fringed by steep cliffs and therefore accessed only by boats. With unbelievably clear water, it is perfect for swimming, snorkelling and diving. Take a plunge into its crystal clear waters from one of our three waterslides, or jump from the top deck if you dare! A true snorkelers paradise, where you can even swim inside the caves.
En-route to the Blue Lagoon, you can admire the fantastic sight of a shipwreck from one of the 26 underwater windows. It is a 50-meter ex-German Minesweeper lying on the seabed 20 Meters below sea level. The visibility of the wreck will depend on the sea and sunlight conditions. For safety reasons, we will not visit the wreck if there are ongoing diving operations.
November - May
We spend approximately 15 minutes in Crystal Lagoon; we stop only for photo opportunities and to visit the sea caves.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Blue Lagoon, Comino Malta
Arriving at Blue Lagoon, we moor in the prime area; you will have the best view from our docking position. Use the boat as a base, utilising all the fantastic facilities, including but not limited to:
• Huge waterslide from the top deck. Two smaller slides.
• Jumping Platforms.
• Sundeck with cushioned sun loungers.
• Toilet facilities - Ladies and Gentlemans.
• Accessible toilet with changing area and showers
• Airconditioned main deck.
• 26 underwater windows
• Two onboard bars, selling hot & cold food and drinks.
• Snorkelling equipment for hire €5.00
• Personal item lockers for hire €2.00
We spend the afternoon at Blue Lagoon. Swim from the boat or walk ashore to explore this tiny Island.
Comino is also worth a visit in winter and is ideal for walkers and photographers. With no urban areas or cars on the Island, one can easily smell the scent of wild thyme and other herbs.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Santa Maria Caves, Malta
With the day drawing to a close, we start our cruise back to Bugibba. En-route, we enter the Santa Maria pirate caves and view the “Elephants Head”, a fantastic rock formation.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Sea Adventure, Dawret II-Gzejjer, San Pawl il-Baħar, Malta
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship.
- Catamarans main deck only is wheelchair accessible, Comino Island has uneven ground.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Boarding opens 60 minutes before departure time
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Boarding closes 15 minutes before departure time
- The visibility of the shipwreck will depend on the sea and sunlight conditions
- For safety reasons, we will not stop at the shipwreck if there are ongoing diving operations
- The company reserve the right to change routes as well as start and end locations when weather conditions, shallows or other legitimate reasons so require. We will, as far as possible, inform passengers thereof in a timely manner.
- The skipper is always in charge. Safety is paramount.
- We do not accept responsibility for personal items left on the boat.
- Stopping In Crystal Lagoon is seasonal: From 01 June to the 30 October and only in fair weather conditions
- Sun loungers are free of charge however there are limited number available on the top deck
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 250 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Boat capacity has been reduced by 60% to give passengers the opportunity to socially distance themselves whilst on board.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.