Comino Blue Lagoon Tour by Powerboat
An unforgettable ride to Comino Blue Lagoon with the fastest powerboats on the Islands.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Powerboat tour
- Cave Tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Your tour includes a 4 hour stop for swimming, snorkeling and a visit to the beautiful Crystal Lagoon. You will also get a Comino cave tour.
The power boats used for this tour are 33 feet long with twin yamaha 300hp engines and hold over 20 people. Constructed by the famous Chaudron boat company, a company established in Malta in 1988 which today is the undisputed top boat-building company in Malta. Chaudron started competing in the PowerBoat P1 championship in 2004 with the debut race in home seas. Chaudron were allowed to compete after being given a wildcard and after the experience the team planned on entering the SuperSport championship with the main aim of securing the world title – an ambition achieved in 2007 and 2008.
In this tour you will experience the power of these boats while enjoying the beauty of Comino and the Lagoon.
Departure Point :Sliema Ferry, Sliema, Malta
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.