Comfort in Himalayas-Langtang Valley trek
-Pass through beautiful forests, high alpine meadows, and yak pastures.
-Support people rebuilding their lives and livelihoods after the earthquake.
-Incredible mountain views of the Langtang Himalayas, valley and across to Tibet from Kyanjin Ri.
-Enjoy panoramic views across vast open valleys at the end of the trek.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pickup and drop at Airport
- Hotel stay in Kathmandu as per itinerary
- Full Board Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during trekking period
- Best available accommodations during the trek
- A government license holder guide
- Porter to carry your baggage
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, types of equipment, transportation and local tax for guides and porters
- Ground Transportation Charge (Kathmandu-Syapribesi-Kathmandu by bus as per itinerary)
- TIMS card(Trekker’s information Management System)
- First Aid Kit
- Trekking Permits needed for Restricted Area Trekking
- All government taxes and service charges
- Farewell dinner prior to departure
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Travel insurance
- Nepal Entry Visa Fee
- International Airfare and Airport Departure Tax
- Tips for trekking staffs
- Drinks (hot/soft/cold) and liquors
- Personal shopping and laundry, Personal trekking equipments, Gifts and souvenirs
- All items not listed in Cost included section
- Langtang Valley Panorama trek, this is journey of a lifetime for all types of people enjoying the marvelous scenery and views of giant snow capped peaks of over 7,000 meters are Langtang Lirung, Langtang Ri, Ganchenpo, Dorji Lakpa and Ganesh and Manaslu Himalaya towards further west, the trek enters enchanting forest lined with beautiful rhododendron, magnolia, birch and pines trees these area a paradise in the spring with varieties of wild flowers, around Langtang associated with viewing some wildlife the rare and elusive Red Panda and other mammals.
Langtang Valley Panorama trekking starts the interesting drive to Syabrubesi village in Rasuwa district then heading to higher greener valley through traditional Tamang and Bhotias villages and reaching at amazing Langtang valley what your will be around high snow capped mountains, after an incredible time heading back for another adventure to the higher mountain range additionally, it Shing Gompa and slowly heading towards Dhunche town for that drive back to Kathmandu after a magnificent and memorable time with MFN to Langtang Valley Panorama.
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu meet our staff and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Drive to Syabrubesi 1,440m - 08 hours journey.
Day 03: Trek to Lama Hotel 2,470m - 06 hours.
Day 04: Trek to Langtang Village 3,430m -06 hours.
Day 05: Trek to Kyanjin Gompa 3,870m -04 hours.
Day 06: In Kyanjin Gompa rest and hike.
Day 07: Trek to Lama Hotel - 07 hrs.
Day 08: Trek to Syabru Bensi 1,440m - 05 hrs.
Day 09: Drive to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 10: International departure for onward flight.
Departure Point :Respective Hotel
Departure Time :
Return Detail :Respective Hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.