Come to Querétaro to know the EVENTS that changed the History of Mexico
It is a pedestrian tour mainly, I will explain and share historical anecdotes, places and reasons for the construction and use of buildings, fashion and behavior of society in the seventeenth, eighteenth and nineteenth centuries.
During this pleasant walk, the characters come alive, they will listen to their reasons and the social environments of independence, the arrival of Austrian Emperor Maximilian of Habsburg and the signing of our Constitution in 1917.
per adult from
3 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palacio de Gobierno Casa de la Corregidora, Plaza de Armas, Queretaro City 76000 Mexico
We will find the place where the independence of New Spain begins in 1810, to become 11 years later in Mexico. Government House of the Corregidos Don Miguél Domínguez and Doña Josefa Ortíz.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Templo y ex-convento de la Santa Cruz de los Milagros, Independencia s/n Jardin de los Fundadores. Barrio La Cruz. Centro, Queretaro City 76000 Mexico
In this site the Foundation of the city is carried out in 1531. Later a Chapel is built, El Calvarito, where the first indigenous people are baptized and later the Franciscan Convent, first Fide propaganda College of America, is built.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: El Acueducto De Queretaro, Queretaro City Mexico
This huge monument that at the time, 1726 served to solve the problem of water supply for the growth of the city, with 1280 meters long and an arcade up to 28 m high. Symbol of the city.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Plaza de Armas, Centro, 76000 Santiago de Querétaro, Qro., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
They inform what hotel or location they are in and we agree at some time.Airports
- Queretaro Airport, Queretaro City Mexico
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.