Combo Tour: Tulum, Cenote and 5th Avenue in Playa Del Carmen from Cancun
Everything you're looking for is here. Visit the Mayan city of Tulum, swim in a crystalline ”cenote” open water sinkhole and enjoy a pleasant walk, full of colors and surprises on the famous 5th Avenue in Playa del Carmen. All in one day in first class air conditioned transportation. Don't miss the opportunity and live the adventure!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Visit 5a Avenida in Playa del Carmen
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Canamayte Cenote & Ecopark
What's excluded :
- Souvenirs / Photos.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Enjoy a guided walk along the paths of the Tulum Mayan walled city and its temples overlooking the turquoise waters. With our certified guide you will discover many insights of the Mayan Culture, their world vision and their high knowledge of astronomy. This visit is short ad very enjoyable for families and friends
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Canamayte Cenote & Ecopark, Terreno Parcelario 517 Z7 P1 Jacinto Pat, Tulum 77760 Mexico
It is time to refresh and swim in an open cenote . Swim and relax in its fresh Krystal clear waters . This natural pool is surrounded by the exotic Mayan Jungle , home of different colorful birds and amazing creatures as the spider monkey, racoons etc.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Quinta Avenida, Playa del Carmen Mexico
Stroll down the Quinta Avenida the most charming avenue filled with all sorts of terrace and patio restaurants .For every taste from delicious street food to European gourmet . From beautiful hand made Mayan handcrafts to amazing oil paintings and Silver jewelry. Hand made cigars and so much more in a unique Mexican Caribbean Atmosphere .
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Bring the following:
- Comfortable clothes
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.