Combo Tour - Old Town & City Walls
This 3 hour walking tour is the perfect opportunity to experience the "Pearl of the Adriatic" from different angles. First you and your local guide go for a walk on the city walls. Enjoy a 360 degree bird's eye view on one of the best preserved medieval monuments worldwide, while listening to remarkable facts, spiced up with some great legends and funny anecdotes. Afterwards you are wandering the cobbled streets Of Old Town to take a closer look at this UNESCO world heritage site and to get to know the city from a local perspective.
per adult from
What's included :
- licensed tour guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee to city wall (150 Kuna for adults, 50 Kuna for kids 7 to 18)
- Food and drinks
- Any other personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Walls of Dubrovnik
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: ACCESS Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik 20207 Croatia
We meet in front of the Dubrovnik Tourist Board next to the bus stop "Pile". Address: Brsalje 5, 20000 Dubrovnik.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Walls of Dubrovnik, Placa Ulica 32, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
Walking the most important landmark in Dubrovnik, the city wall offers beautiful views and landscapes and it bears a unique history created over many centuries.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Brsalje ul. 5, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Return Detail :Stradun, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- tour is not wheelchair accessible
- a bottle of water and sun screen are good to have on the tour
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.