Combo Floripa 03 Tours - Off 10%
"Since 1987, Itaguasul has been providing receptive tourism services in Florianópolis and Bal. Camboriú, such as transfers and tours in the main tourist hubs of Santa Catarina, various packages, van rentals, minibuses, buses and executive cars, as well as transportation to events. . "
per adult from
8 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Company with over 30 years in the market.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Passenger insurance
What's excluded :
- Tour Guide
- Airport/Departure Tax
- On-board service
- Tour 01
City Tour and East and North beaches
CENTER - Hercílio Luz Bridge Viewpoint, Largo da Alfândega, Metropolitan Cathedral, 15 de Novembro Square and Cruz e Sousa Palace.
EAST - Morro das Sete Voltas, East viewpoint of the island, Lagoa da Conceição, Joaquina beach, Praia Mole, Viewpoint and Barra da Lagoa with stop for lunch and visit to the TAMAR Project.
North - Praia dos Ingleses, Canasvieiras, Balneário de Jurerê, Jurerê Internacional, visit to São José da Ponta Grossa Fort (construction of 1740) with time for a bath.
Departures: Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
European Valley - Blumenau and Pomerode
BLUMENAU - Route along the Itajaí-Açú River with its typical European landscape characterized by German architecture. Visit to Jardim da Cerveja, former Railway (now City Hall), Metropolitan Cathedral, Germanic village with lunch stop.
POMERODE - Known as the most German city in Brazil, the largest collection of half-timbered buildings outside Germany, still preserves traces of the culture brought by the settlers who came, mostly from Pomerania, in the northern region of Germany. Stopping at the Tourist Portal, visit the Porcelanas Schmidt factory store, finally Museum, Zoo, Vila Encantada and Cervejaria Artesanal.
Departures: Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
Balneário Camboriú, Unipraias and Laranjeiras
BALNEÁRIO CAMBORIÚ - Stop at OCEANIC AQUARIUM with more than 100 species from all over the world and 25 enclosures that portray the natural habitat. Visit to the Unipraias Park with its 47 cable cars in a 3,250 meters of beautiful scenery in the middle of the Atlantic forest, and you can go to Laranjeiras Beach with time for lunch and a bath. After, panoramic tour of Av. Atlântica, where we will see the Central Beach, Cabras Islands, Barra Sul and Norte, then we will visit the Cristo Luz Complex. On the way back, stop at Café Tirolêz - colonial cafe, colonial products, bed, table and shower.
Note: Café Tirolez closed on Tuesdays.
Departures: Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays.
Departure Point :R. Felipe Schmidt, 515 - Centro, Florianópolis - SC, 88010-001, Brazil
OtherR. Felipe Schmidt, 515 - Centro, Florianópolis - SC, 88010-001, Brazil
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- This excursion / activity is private. Only your group will participate.
- Confirmation will be received upon booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.