Combo Blue Hole & River Tubing Tour from Ocho Rios
Blue Hole, "Island Gully","Hidden falls", "Secret Falls, are some of the names given to this hidden treasure which is nestled in the hills of the White River Valley.
This tour is designed for the young and the young at heart:
We begin our journey with a scenic drive up the hills through the rain forest and the amazingly beautiful landscape, as we make our way to Island Gully/Blue Hole which remains in its pristine condition.
At this hidden attraction you can take a swim in one or more of the blue pools, or jump off the waterfalls, or just take a swing on a Tarzan rope which makes up part of the fun of visiting the ‘Blue Hole’,
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel / Port pickup and drop-off
- Live commentary on board
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
The excursion will start with pickup from your Ocho Rios hotel or the Ocho Rios cruise ship terminal into a fully air- conditioned van. From there you will head east of Ocho Rios as you journey though small communities like Exchange that are elevated up into the mountains.
Take in the spectacular view of lush and green forest and taste and see some of tropical fruits. On the way to the blue hole there will be a stop at the oldest hydroelectric plant built back in the 1930s. Once you arrive at Blue Hole you will be introduced to your guide for the hike up the many cascading waterfalls. Remember to get your body massage under the falls and to take beautiful pictures at the awesome blue pools. Swinging, jumping and diving into the water is refreshing but don't forget to explore the cave and rope swing.
After Blue Hole you will head back to the bus to go river tubing. The river tubing ride is approximately 45 minutes and allows you to catch some rapid rides but most of the way you can relax and listen to the birds singing. You can stop along the way for some jerk chicken or a redstripe beer and jump back on your tube for some more fun.
• Marvyn's Paradise Tours, Marvyn Gayle Boscobel, Ocho Rios 1876 Jamaica
• Blue Hole, Ocho Rios Jamaica
• White River, Ocho Rios Jamaica
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up from all hotels,villas, guest house, B&B in and around ocho Rios areaPorts
- Ocho Rios cruise terminal, Turtle Beach Rd, Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual
- things to bring water shoe, sun cream,camera, 1 towel each
- minimum of two is required for this booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Due to the covid 19 and the safety protocals set it is required that our Guests tempreature be checked ,the wearing of mask and sanitization be done before entering the Vehicles.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.