Combo 4x1 From Cancun - Coba, Tulum, Cenote & Playa del Carmen
Discover the most important archaeological site of the Mayan Riviera on a professional tour in a first class transportation to Tulum. Where you will learn more about the wonderful Mayan culture and enjoy its archeology.
After visiting the archaeological zone of Tulum, we will arrive at Coba, another archaeological site. You’ll learn more about Mayan culture, but first we´ll enjoy a buffet with the typical dishes of the region a delicious food next to a lagoon. . . while one of our professional guides explain in detail how the life of the Mayan ancestors and the architecture took place.
At the end of the tour of Coba, we´ll arrive at our true Mayan cenote, there you’ll have time to refresh in the crystal clear and fresh waters of an incredible place formed by nature, a unique experience that you´ll never forget.
Visit the town of Playa del Carmen for 45 minutes of free time, there on 5th avenue you can buy local crafts, food, souvenirs for friends and family and much more.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2 bottles of water (500ml)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Coba
- Entry/Admission - Cenotes Tamcach-Ha & Choo-Ha
What's excluded :
- Bike Rental
- Start point in Tulum will have an extra cost of $15
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
During a guided tour, discover the ruins of Tulum juxtaposed against the beautiful backdrop of the Caribbean's white-sand beaches. Stroll past temples and pyramids, hearing from your guide about the importance of this archaeological site to the Maya culture.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Coba, Carretera Federal Tulum 307, Coba 77793 Mexico
Sit down to a buffet lunch at a restaurant before taking a guided tour of Coba.
Explore the vast ruins, and learn about its history from your certified guide. Climb to the top of Nohoch Muul–the tallest pyramid on the Yucatán Peninsula
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cenotes Tamcach-Ha & Choo-Ha, Calle de Chan Chen, Coba Mexico
visiting a cenote; an underground swimming hole filled with fresh, clear water. Enjoy the tranquility of the Tamchah-ha cenote.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Playa del Carmen, Playa del Carmen, Yucatan Peninsula
Then drive to the city of Playa del Carmen. Purchase souvenirs or explore Playa del Carmen for an hour, then get dropped back off at your hotel in the early evening to conclude this full-day tour.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Cancún, Quintana Roo, Mexico
2: Puerto Morelos, Quintana Roo, Mexico
3: Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico
4: Tulum, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting pointsWe offer pick up from any hotel in the Cancun Hotel Zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas, for travelers staying in AirB&B and downtown Hotels the meeting point @ Oasis Smart, Tulum Av.For hotels between Playa del Carmen (meeting point @ Coco Bongo and Plaza las Perlas)Tulum, the tour will be operate as 3x1 (meeting point @ Super Akî)The pickup time is set according to the distance to your hotel or meeting point, The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is recommended that you bring a swimsuit and a towel.
- Use sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Wear comfortable clothes.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.