Combo 2 in 1 - Snorkel & Wave Runners in Cancun
This impressive snorkeling tour will take you to one of the best preserved reefs in the Caribbean of Cancun, on this trip will be joined by impressive banks of colorful fish, the most beautiful place to do the snorkeling. Our second activity will allow you to accelerate your wave runner to explore and enjoy a great day in the crystalline waters of the Caribbean Sea.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Dock fee $10 USD per person
- Transportation from Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya available with extra cost
This impressive snorkeling tour will take you to one of the best preserved reefs in the Caribbean of Cancun, on this trip will be joined by impressive banks of colorful fish. Our second activity will allow you to accelerate your jet ski to explore and enjoy a great day in the crystalline waters of the Caribbean Sea.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from any hotel in the Cancun hotel zone and Playa Mujeres . The pick up time is set according to the distance to your hotel. The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation, also we have pick up time for Airbnb hotels, the meeting point is in Oasis smart centro Cancun.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum of 2 peoples is required to book this package
- Only children over 6 years old can be part this adventure (accompanied by an adult)
- To drive a waverunner you must be over 16 years
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.