Combo 1- MORNING SAFARI+HALF DAY CITY TOUR
Feel the fun adventure with firsthand experience of the morning desert tour. The Abu Dhabi Desert Morning Safari will let you experience breathtaking rides to the high dunes of the desert. This tour is composed of a four-hour adventure to the great Arabian Desert. After that continues the tour and you just have to sit back and take in the sights. You’ll visit the imposing Sheik Zayed Grand Mosque, traditional Date Market, quaint Heritage Village, vibrant Corniche area and there will be photo stops at the Emirates Palace Hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Driver guide
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, Emirate of Abu Dhabi
Highlights of the Morning Safari tour Dune Bashing, Camel Ride and Sand Boarding. And the next tour will continue to the Abu Dhabi half day city tour.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Abu Dhabi Intl Airport, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
- ZAYED PORT-ABU DHABI, Abu Dhabi - Zayed PortMina Zayed - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.