Colosseum Under the Moon, Night Tour of Colosseum
The guided tour leads through the monument enlighten by the charming atmosphere after the regular hour at night and avoid the crowds.
You will meet with tour Coordinator in meeting point. After introductory part, Coordinator will bring you to the skip-the-line entrance, for privileged access.
Once inside, begin your tour below ground and explore the Colosseum’s tunnels, chambers and pits. This section of the Colosseum is restricted to the public and only allows a select number of visitors each day, so enjoy this exclusive chance to see more than most people do.
Admire the engineering of the 88 elevators that brought to life Rome’s best spectacle. Next you will head to the arena floor. Most visitors are restricted to walking around the edge, but you have access to walk on the floor itself, standing in the exact spot where the battles took place. After the tour of the Colosseum is over you’ll be left inside to enjoy some free time and really take in the energy of this world wonder.
per adult from
1 hour 20 minutes
What's included :
- Skip-the-line entrance tickets
- Official Tour Guide (English Speaking)
- Group coordinator
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Access to Palatine Hill and the Roman Forum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
* Colosseum Underground
* First Level
* A show of gladiator dream
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Children Under 6 Years not allowed
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.