Colosseum, Forum and Palatine Hill small group tour
With our tickets, we'll skip the line and get straight inside the Colosseum.
Thanks to your guide/storyteller, let yourself being transported to the distant world of gladiators: centuries ago, how they lived, trained, loved and died.
Among history and fiction, I'll tell you about the most famous of them and, of course, we'll talk about the movies that have made gladiators so famous nowadays.
From the Colosseum, we'll move to the Roman Forum and to the Palatine Hill, to learn about daily life in the most important square of the city, its political and commercial centre.
Complete tour about Ancient Rome, perfect for Families, Dreamers and History lovers!
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided tour by an expert and licensed guide
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Palatine Hill
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Skip the line and get access to the monument symbol of Rome, the Colosseum.
We'll visit the ground level and second tier.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Palatine Hill, Piazza Santa Maria Nova, 53, 00186 Rome Italy
We'll see the ruins of the Imperial Palace
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
we'll visit the commercial and political center of the city
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Arch of Constantine, Via di San Gregorio, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Largo Corrado Ricci, Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.