You cannot say to have been in Rome without a tour inside its symbol: the Colosseum. A real trip to Ancient Rome that will take you back in time. Discover the reason leading to his construction, ingenious work of roman engineers, the tales of bloodthirsty crowds, gladiator fights and executions and much more! A little group allows you to stay near to the guide, make questions if you need and share an unforgettable experience!
per adult from
What's included :
- guided service
- local and expert guide speaking your language
What's excluded :
- entrance ticket with priority entrance to be paid at the meeting point
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Travel back in time and relive the wonderful past of ancient Rome with the guided tour Colosseum express. Listen to the hystoria that has led to the birth of the Colosseum and the secrets of its construction, gladiatorial fights, beasts and death row.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Via delle Terme di Tito, 73, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that for safety reasons the Coliseum can accommodate up to 3.000 people at once. This could lead to delays in access to the site, even for pre-booked visitors
- It is confirmed the prohibition of bringing bottles and glasses containers, alcholic beverages and aerosols, backpacks, camping, bulky bags and luggage / trolley.
- It’s requie to show at the entrance an identity document for participants under 18 years old
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Your body temperature will be checked. If a body temperature above 37.5 ° C is registered, you will not be able to enter the site. You must wear the mask both at the entrance and during the entire visit Always keep the safety distance of 1.80 m Follow the signage positioned along the routes
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.