Colosseum Arena, Forum and Palatine Hill - Private Tour
Enter the Colosseum like a gladiator through their special gate and visit the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill with an official guide.
If you have ever wondered what it must have felt like emerging into the Colosseum as a gladiator then this is the tour for you. Walkthrough their gate and look up into the stands as they would have done all those years ago. Learn about the fascinating history of the monument, the largest ancient amphitheatre in the world, and the many events staged there, from animal hunts to mock naval battles.
In the neighboring Forum you will find yourself surrounded by the remains of the ancient Roman heyday which your guide will explain and bring back to life. You will learn about the citizens, senators, and slaves who lived over 2000 years ago and how they went about their daily lives. On Palatine Hill, you will get a glimpse into how the emperors lived thanks to their well-preserved palaces, the decoration of which is still visible today!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Guide
- Headsets to hear the guide well
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
1. Your private guide will take you straight into the Colosseum, bypassing the queues on the way. Learn about the games that the Colosseum held almost 2000 years ago, including gladiator fights, animal hunts, and battle re-enactments. Explore the first and second tiers with your guide, who will highlight all of the most interesting details and capture your imagination with the most enthralling stories to bring the stadium to life.
Duration: 45 minutes
Visit: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
Explore the Roman Forum, which was the political, religious, and social centre of Rome. Your guide will fill in the gaps between the ruins with stories of the political intrigue and everyday life that happened here and will be on hand to answer any of your questions. Admire key sites such as the House of the Vestal Virgins and the Arch of Titus, where the remarkable preservation really makes you feel as if you are standing in Ancient Rome.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Visit: Palatine Hill, Piazza Santa Maria Nova, 53, 00186 Rome Italy
3. Complete your private tour by ascending the Palatine Hill. Stroll amongst the houses and beautiful gardens of Rome’s high society, located on the same hill where Romulus founded Rome in the legend. Enjoy one of the best views of Rome as you look out on the Forum and the Colosseum, and contemplate the rich history before your eyes.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.