Colosseum & Roman Forum Express Entrance
Take a guided tour of the Colosseum, including skip-the-line admission, to get the most out of your visit.
By exploring the amphitheater with an official Colosseum guide, learn all about the history of this iconic Rome landmark. Hear stories about gladiator battles, Roman emperors and marvel at the engineering of this ancient structure.
Tours limited to 6 people (all tours are private)
Suitable for children.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
The Colosseum has been a symbol of Rome since 80 AD, its one of the most iconic places in the world and a place that you deserve to visit. Back in time, more than 50,000 spectators once gathered in the amphitheater’s tiered seats to watch gladiatorial fights in the quest for freedom almost 2,000 years ago. It's a must seen place for all ages.
Departure Point :Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 1, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :7/28/2019 - 10/21/2021
Monday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM Tuesday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM Wednesday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM Thursday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM Friday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM Saturday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM Sunday: 09:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.