Colorful Mountain full day, Semi-Private
The colorful mountain offers a dreamlike landscape where you can enjoy beautiful views. This destination is listed as one of the 100 places in the world that a tourist should visit.
8 passengers per group,
Canes for better support,
Raincoat in case of rain,
We pick you up from the hotel and take you to your hotel
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Assistance and detailed conversation about the excursion (01 or 02 days before the hike).
- Delivery of seven-color mountain maps.
- Transportation Cusco - Phulawasipata (round trip).
- 02 hiking poles to the Mountain of Sete Cores.
- 01 rain poncho (you never know when it will rain even in the dry season).
- 1 consistent breakfast and hot drinks.
- 1 delicious lunch.
- First aid box / oxygen cylinder / medication / height insert, etc.
- Professional accredited high mountain guide.
- Entry/Admission - Montana de Siete Colores
What's excluded :
- Drinks, except the mentioned.
- Food, except as mentioned.
- Extra expenses.
- Airline tickets.
- Emergency horse
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Montana de Siete Colores, Cusco 084 Peru
Early, at a scheduled time, we will stop at your hotel in Cusco to go to Collasuyo, south of the ancient capital of the Incas (Cusco) that was part of Tawantinsuyo (4 ancient regions of the Incas). Our first stop will be after 2h (78km), in the community of Paucarpata (CUSIPATA) where we will rest and we will be able to buy water or energizing drinks, snacks, cereals, etc. and also enjoy our buffet breakfast. Afterwards, we will continue on our transport by road for about 1 hour where we will arrive at the PHULAWASIPATA base camp and prepare to make the hike, a climb of approximately 2 hours (3.5 km). During this journey we will have the opportunity to see the impressive Hatun Ritti glacier (4825m), the different varieties of South American camelids and the wonderful reflection of the landscape accompanied by the Puka Qocha and Qomer Qocha lagoons.
Upon arriving at the Color Mountain we will have enough time to take pictures of this enigmatic and incredible place. Then we will return to the base camp, descending for approximately 1h30 (3.5km), where we will take our transport to Paucarpata and enjoy our delicious lunch. Finally, around 6 pm we will be in the imperial city of Cusco, where we will take you to your hotel.
Duration: 13 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please enter the name of the hotel in Cusco
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.