Colonial Walk of Lucknow (2 Hours Guided Walking Tour)
Experience Lucknow's colonial side on this spectacular walking tour designed to take travelers from Mughal's regular tourist site to British-influenced city attractions and provide an insight into the region's colonial architecture and heritage sites, its past, vibrant culture, and its citizens with lots of wonderful city stories and fun facts.
1. Explore Lucknow beyond the typical tourist spots and enjoy the stories and tales about the city from your guide
2. See the city through the eyes of a local and discover the numerous mesmerizing places Lucknow has to offer.
3. Get the exclusive glimpse of the city's extensive architectural styles, planning features, and ornamental details of the city, mapping the city's social and cultural past during the walking tour. We will cover some of the city highlights along with hidden places and forgotten nooks of the old city during the walk.
per adult from
What's included :
- Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English & Hindi
- Great local tips and recommendations to save money and to explore the best of the city.
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pickup and Drop
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lucknow, Lucknow, Lucknow District, Uttar Pradesh
Explore the colonial side Lucknow on this spectacular walking tour
Pass By: St. Joseph Cathedral Church, Shahnajaf Rd, Hazratganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226001, India
Our Tour start from the St. Joseph's Church. We don't want to spill the beans and kill the excitement, so come on this walking tour and explore the city's gems that you would easily miss if you are exploring the city on our own. Though the highlights of the tour will be following
Pass By: The Residency, Mahatma Gandhi Marg Deep Manak Nagar, Qaiserbagh, Lucknow 226001 India
Our tour ends at the The Residency, Mahatma Gandhi Marg, Lucknow
Departure Point :St. Joseph Cathedral Church, Shahnajaf Rd, Hazratganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226001, India
Return Detail :The Residency, Mahatma Gandhi Marg, Deep Manak Nagar, Qaisar Bagh, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226001, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.