Colonial Town Santa Fe de Antioquia
Welcome to the first capital of Antioquia a beautiful colonial town founded in 1541 by Jorge Robledo.
Wander through the cobblestone streets of what was once the district of Antioquia’s capital and admire the antiquity of this colonial settlement that seems frozen in time. Once you discover the origin of the independence movements of Antioquia and sample the rich, colorful fruit of the region, you’ll feel more immersed than ever in Colombia.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Bottled water
- Fruits tasting.
- Entry/Admission - Centro Historico Santa Fe de Antioquia
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Centro Historico Santa Fe de Antioquia, Santa Fe de Antioquia Colombia
Santa Fe de Antioquia is a colonial town founded in 1541 by Jorge Robledo. This great place was once the capital of Antioquia.
Visit the main square and the Metropolitan Cathedral, the fountain de la Garza as well as monuments to Bolivar and Juan Del Corral Museum, Mariscal de Robledo, Santa Barbara Church and if we lucky we'll enter to the museo de arte religioso.
Also visit a jewelry workshop where you’ll have a unique opportunity to witness this magical art form come to life, and sampling exotic.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Puente de Occidente, Santa Fe de Antioquia Colombia
Western Bridge, a work of paisa engineering built by Jose Maria Villa in the early twentieth century.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Passengers must provide us their location in Medellin.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund
- If you will not be arriving at your destination within the specified reconfirmation period, please reconfirm with the local service provider prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination. Please note that departure times and locations may vary slightly
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.