Colonial Park Cemetery Segway and Walking Tour
This 90-minute tour includes a 60-minute Segway tour of the Historic District plus a 30-minute walking tour through Colonial park Cemetery. Among those recognized here are Button Gwinnett, a signer of the Declaration of Independence!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Our Colonial Park Cemetery has a vast and quirky history. Located in the center of our Historic District, this is one of the most visited locations for cemetery enthusiasts! This 90 minute tour will give you a great overview of the City, including many of the highlights, plus a 30 minute walking tour in Colonial Park Cemetery. This Cemetery has a history unlike any of our other cemeteries in our area, you will learn about how the cemetery suffered during the occupation from the Civil War, the Yellow Fever mass graves, plus the many duels that occurred near the cemetery, especially the duel between Button Gwinnett, one of the signers of the Declaration of Independence for Georgia, and Lachlan McIntosh.
Departure Point :Segway of Savannah/ Savannah Glides, 234 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age: 16 years old
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.