Colombo, Sri Lanka Day Tour
Colombo, the capital of Sri Lanka, has a long history as a port on ancient east-west trade routes, ruled successively by the Portuguese, Dutch and British. That heritage is reflected in its its architecture, mixing colonial buildings with high-rises and shopping malls. The imposing Colombo National Museum, dedicated to Sri Lankan history, borders sprawling Viharamahadevi Park and its giant Buddha. -Galle face Green is located in the heart of the city along the Indian Ocean coast, and is a popular destination for tourists and residents alike. The Galle Face Hotel is a historic landmark on the southern edge of this promenade. -Gangaramaya Temple is one of the most important temples in Colombo. The temple’s architecture demonstrates an eclectic mix of Sri Lankan, Thai, Indian, and Chinese architecture. – Independence Memorial Hall Square, Pettah Floating Market and Old parliemnet, Arcade etc. -Evening City Shopping @ Colombo. (Odel, Laksala , Petah world market, Arpico Super center)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Service by fully air-conditioned vehicle throughout the tour.
- Service by Tourst Board Approved driver/Chauffeur.
- Cost of Fuel and All Tolls and Packing Fees.
- Cost of Driver.
- Complimentary 02 mineral water battle per person on the arrival day.
- Free airport pickup or drop
What's excluded :
- Once you book a tour from us, one of our agents will contact you to verify the pickup location. After the tour we will drop you to the location you need within our service area.
Departure Point :
AirportsBandaranayake Intl Airport, Colombo Sri Lanka
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Katunayake, Sri Lanka
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.