Colombo Shore Excursion: City Sightseeing Tour
Explore Colombo city with an experienced local guide and get an introduction to Sri Lanka history and culture. During this approximately 4 hours private tour, you will learn about this capital city and visit its most popular and unconventional attractions. This family-friendly tour was specially tailored for cruise ship passengers so it includes transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle and Colombo Port pickup and drop-off.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Cruise port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to National Museum (Often visitors skip this attraction. cost 10 USD per person)
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pettah, Colombo Sri Lanka
Have a walk to see Pettah street markets
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Colombo National Museum, Albert Crescent, Colombo Sri Lanka
Unfortunately, the National Museum is of no interest at all. If you insist we take you there. Entrance costs 10 USD per adult.
Stop At: Seema Malakaya Temple, Sir James Pieris Mawatha, Colombo Sri Lanka
Buddhist temple in Colombo
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Old Parliament Building, Fort, Colombo Sri Lanka
Old parliament building
Pass By: Arcade Independence Square, 7 Colombo, Colombo 00700 Sri Lanka
A memorial monument for obtaining independence
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please do not exit the port. Please stand by the ship.Ports
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Port pickup and drop off fee 10 USD per tour payable at the time of tour check in.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A small amount of walking is involved so comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at the time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time, and re-boarding time. Please choose the most appropriate tour departure time according to your ship timetable
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Minimum numbers apply. If minimum numbers not met, we convert the tour as a private tour or we offer the full refund.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.