Colombo Day Tour
we have created this tour plan carefully and prioritized prominent attractions and sight seeings.
hope you will enjoy the ride with us .
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase) Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colombo Fort, Galle Buck, Colombo Sri Lanka
Colombo, the capital of Sri Lanka, has a long history as a port on ancient east-west trade routes, ruled successively by the Portuguese, Dutch and British. That heritage is reflected in its architecture, mixing colonial buildings with high-rises and shopping malls.
Enjoy a 4-5 hours city tour of Colombo. An informative guide takes you to major highlights such as Galle Face Green is located in the heart of the city along the Indian Ocean coast, and is a popular destination for tourists and residents alike. Gangaramaya Temple one of the most important temples in Colombo. The Viharamahadevi Park (formerly Victoria Park), National Museum of Colombo, Town Hall and Independence Memorial Hall Square. End your tour with some shopping excursion in Pettah Floating Market and Old Dutch Hospital.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :1 Chaithya Rd, Colombo, Sri Lanka
Traveler pickup is offered
The driver wait for you at arrivals holding a sign with your name on it.pick up you at port main gate .Ports
- colombo Port
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.