Colombo Day Tour
Colombo is Sri Lanka’s commercial capital and major port. It is a fine amalgamation of all the hues and cultures within this paradise isle. This chic metropolitan brings together the many facets of this island nation.
City tour will include a visit to the Gangaramaya Buddhist Temple & Simamalaka Shrine designed by Sri Lanka’s leading architect Geoffrey Bawa. Take time to visit the oldest Hindu Kovil in Colombo and The Wolvendael Church. You will also be provided time to relax at the Independence Square and drive by the Old Parliament House, Town hall, Nelum Pokuna Performing Arts Theatre, BMICH together with time for shopping at the Dutch Hospital Shopping Precinct
per adult from
5 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Admission fees and activities at places mentioned in the tour
- Applicable government taxes
- Services of a licensed an English speaking chauffeur guide/ guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Hotel pick up and drop off
What's excluded :
- Admission fees or activities not mentioned in the tour
- Breakfast, Lunch, Tea and Snacks
- Personal travel insurance
- Personal expenses, such as phone calls, laundry, souvenirs etc.
- Transfer from other destinations to start the tour
- Optional tours
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gangaramaya (Vihara) Buddhist Temple, 61 Sri Jinaratana Road, Colombo Sri Lanka
Gangaramaya Temple is one of the most important temples in Colombo, Sri Lanka, being a mix of modern architecture and cultural essence.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Nelum Pokuna Mahinda Rajapaksa Theatre, Nelum Pokuna Mawatha, Colombo 00700 Sri Lanka
The Nelum Pokuna Mahinda Rajapaksa Theatre is a performing arts centre in Colombo, Sri Lanka.
Pass By: Old Parliament Building, Fort, Colombo Sri Lanka
The Old Parliament Building, is the building that houses the Presidential Secretariat of Sri Lanka.
Stop At: Independence Square, Independence Avenue, Colombo 00700 Sri Lanka
Independence Memorial Hall is a national monument in Sri Lanka built for commemoration of the independence of Sri Lanka from the British rule with the restoration of full governing responsibility to a Ceylonese-elected legislature on February 4, 1948.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Dutch Hospital Shopping Precinct, Hospital Street Galle Fort, Colombo 00001 Sri Lanka
The Old Colombo Dutch Hospital is considered to be the oldest building in the Colombo Fort area dating back to the Dutch colonial era in Sri Lanka.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Galle Face, Colombo, Sri Lanka
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Bandaranayake Intl Airport, Colombo Sri Lanka
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/7/2019 - 11/4/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.