Colombo City Tour From Bentota
Pick You up in the hotel in the morning after breakfast, Our driver will pick you up at 7 : 00 am Leave Bentota for Colombo, Take a tour in colombo city
City tour of Colombo commencing with a visit to the Fort and the Pettah commercial hub with offices and shopping areas located amidst the oldest colonial hotel GOH. It has a fantastic view of the Colombo harbor, a lighthouse with a clock tower (older than Big Ben in London) close to the president’s house and old parliament. You can have hunch (our guide will recommend the best place), Afterwards, proceed through the main street passing the old Dutch Museum, belfry and old City Hall which houses puppets of earlier governors of Sri Lanka.Stop will be made at the Old Dutch hospital with shops and restaurants facing Sri Lanka’s twin tower buildings. Continue to the old race course with a maze of buildings with colonial architecture, restaurants and shopping arcade passing through Colombo City Hall.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation in a A/C Vehicle
- English speaking guide for the entire tour
- Mineral Water Bottle
- All Govt. Taxes and Surcharges
- Entrance fees
What's excluded :
- Usage of guide beyond mentioned timings or anything beyond the itinerary
- Any tours to cities not mentioned above
- Any other services not mentioned above
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colombo, Colombo, Western Province
Colombo, the capital of Sri Lanka, has a long history as a port on ancient east-west trade routes, ruled successively by the Portuguese, Dutch and British. That heritage is reflected in its its architecture, mixing colonial buildings with high-rises and shopping malls. The imposing Colombo National Museum, dedicated to Sri Lankan history, borders sprawling Viharamahadevi Park and its giant Buddha. Colombo, the commercial capital of Sri Lanka and the largest city in Sri Lanka, once served as an important seaport for trade between the East and the West. Situated on the west coast of the country, Colombo is a vibrant and busy urban metropolis that boasts of all the mod-cons of today’s world in addition to some traditions of a bygone era, still alive and waiting to be experienced.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.